Yuhui,

> On 7 Dec 2015, at 12:42, Lin, Yuhui <y....@hw.ac.uk> wrote:
>
> Hi all,
>
> I’ve got a problem when installing proofpower on OSX 10.11.1. No error
> message is promoted when configure and install, but the following error
> message is promoted when I tried to run  proof power with the command: xpp -d
> hol
>  Error: Can't open display:

That sounds like an X Windows configuration problem. Here are a few questions
that may help to diagnose the problem. Are you using XQuartz or some other X
Windows implementation? Is X Windows running?  Can you run XQuartz from the
Applications folder? Can you run any other X applications like xterm?

Regards,

Rob