Hey!

I have written a push module for offline users to go to their android
phone. It currently requires a PHP enabled HTTP webserver, and a MySql db
(Hopefully we can remove the HTTP server dependency). It includes an
example application and was quickly created from a fork of
mod_offline_mail. Please let me know what you think and feel free to fork
and modify it on github!

Here it is: https://github.com/JorgenPhi/ProsodyPush

Thank you!