Great to see action on push notifications!

If you have a chance, please take a look at
http://legastero.github.io/customxeps/extensions/push.html and send
feedback to the XMPP standards mailing list so that we can come up with a
good solution for all XMPP servers.

S.

--
Simon Tennant | buddycloud.com | +49 17 8545 0880 | office hours:
goo.gl/tQgxP