Hello all,

I am currently working on new module for authentication which allows user
to authenticate with OpenID connect server through access token.

Here is snippet of code from client side:

        connection = new Strophe.Connection("http://localhost:5280/http-bind
");

        connection.connect('petru@localhost', acToken, function(cond,
status) {

and for the Server side: please find attached lua file or (
http://pastebin.com/rspnLxkN).

the problem is that I am not able to see the log of this module and main
part for this module is to see the response of from the server when I make
the request.

Could you please correct/guide me on this module?

PS: I am trying to override the already existing module which is
mod_http_async.lua to make http request. So far I have configured the
configuration file correctly.

Regards,
Ankit