Hello everyone,

We are pleased to announce a new minor release from our stable branch.
This release has just a couple of changes for you:

  * Fix server-to-server interoperability issue with Isode M-Link (since 0.9.6)
  * Fix traceback in 'prosodyctl about' command with LuaRocks 2.2.0+ installed

Also, this is our first release with an official Docker image. More on
that soon!

# Download

As usual, download instructions for many platforms can be found on our
download page: https://prosody.im/download

If you have any questions, comments or other issues with this release,
let us know! https://prosody.im/discuss