Hi!

On 2015-03-27 18:56, deoren wrote:
> I noticed that there is a new build for Prosody 0.10, but the "Changes
> since previous build" section is empty.

The changes consisted only of merge commits.  The scripts that create
those pages do not include merge commits in the listing.

We originally produced new nightlies at the time of the 0.9.8 release,
however the branch merge from 0.9 to 0.10 accidentally removed some
changes that were only in 0.10.  So another attempt at merging them was
made, which seems to have gone wrong as well, so we will need to do it
again.

Try running `hg log -r 03a43bf3ecd2:61b6a4fc65f1 `, that should list the
merges.

Hope it's clearer now.

Kim "Zash" Alvefur