I working through installing Prosody and I really like it so far. I have a
set-up that seems to be installed but when I try launch prosody I receive
the message that I have lua 5.2 installed and lua 5.1 is required.
My question is can I just the ./confiugre to use 5.2 and see what happens?

The system is already running a pre-reales os x 10.11 and Xcode-beta so I'm
not risking stability.

Thanks,

Ben