Hi All,

We are using Prosody 0.10 My issue is as follows :

We are creating PRIVATE Chatrooms and following are the settings for the
Chatroom created on the fly. We are using Converse Chat Client and Prosody
as our XMPP Server...This is how we are creating PRIVATE CHATROOMS :

                configArray.push(cUtils.setConfigFields('FORM_TYPE',
'http://jabber.org/protocol/muc#roomconfig'));

configArray.push(cUtils.setConfigFields('muc#roomconfig_roomname',
chatroomName ));
                var displayName = chatroomName.replace(/[_]+/g, " ");;

configArray.push(cUtils.setConfigFields('muc#roomconfig_roomdesc',
displayName ));

configArray.push(cUtils.setConfigFields('muc#roomconfig_persistentroom',
1)); ---------------------(1)

configArray.push(cUtils.setConfigFields('muc#roomconfig_publicroom', 0));
-----------------------(2)

configArray.push(cUtils.setConfigFields('muc#roomconfig_changesubject', 0));

configArray.push(cUtils.setConfigFields('muc#roomconfig_whois',
"moderators"));

configArray.push(cUtils.setConfigFields('muc#roomconfig_roomsecret', ""));

configArray.push(cUtils.setConfigFields('muc#roomconfig_moderatedroom', 0));

configArray.push(cUtils.setConfigFields('muc#roomconfig_membersonly', 0));

configArray.push(cUtils.setConfigFields('muc#roomconfig_historylength',
20));

The problem is when I give a CALL to FETCH Chatrooms as follows :

   1. <body rid='6804' xmlns='http://jabber.org/protocol/httpbind'
   sid='2d04ad94-464a-410e-a830-bfdd65f3c677'><iq to='conference.domain.com'
   from='someu...@domain.com/203aa2ae-c7a6-46b1-91fc-7d083f04fecd' type='get'
   xmlns='jabber:client' id='11:sendIQ'><query
   xmlns='http://jabber.org/protocol/disco#items'/></iq></body>

I get only 1 Chatroom which is a PUBLIC / Persistent Chatroom and not this
one...What is the reason ?

Secondly, assuming I create a Private Chatroom between Users A, B, C then
only these 3 users MUST be able to LIST these Chatrooms...User D, E should
NOT see this Private Chatroom.

Kindly let me know your suggestions / commments and implementation notes
around the same ?

Thanks !