That's an interesting point. We aren't forwarding the body or even sender
because we send an APNS silent push (content-available) to trigger a
background fetch and go online for ~20 seconds. We don't want to expose
cleartext to Apple (or our app server / pubsub node).

We do want to support OMEMO so because those messages don't contain a body,
we might have to think about this a little more. We don't want to forward
the ciphtertext in the push because APNS is unreliable and they need to be
decrypted in the background anyway. You can't process OMEMO messages using
foreground APNS pushes because they don't wake up the app for processing so
in that case you also need to use content-available.