I think someone already covered this problem, I could not find the response
to it. I am running 99SE with service pack 6 on windows 2k, I did my whole
project on this setup. I am now trying to pore a polygon plane and I am not
getting anywhere with it. When pored on the top layer of my board it fails
to leave a gap between the vias and traces leading to other parts. when I
double click on the pad or via on the plane I get a DRC error (short
circuit) when I double click on the polygon (one trace of it) it has no net
value. I have tried to pore it a number of times and still the same results.
I imported the Ddb to a computer running 99SE service pack 5 and still I get
the same results. I sent Protel a e-mail regarding this but I do not expect
them to get right on it. I hope anyone might have a idea or something to
help me get this problem fixed, they want to get this board into the proto
shop some time this week.

Thank you,
Ted Tontis
Design Engineer