Brad,

All the parts were fairly normal R22, R86, R?.....R? was of course prior  to
re-annotating.

I think what happened is that I changed to many things files and protel got
confused.
The fix was interesting in that I couldn't even change a parts ( not
GLOBAL )
Lib Ref ( singular ) from within the SCHEMATIC until I brought over from the
library
the new Lib Ref part. The problem started when the UPDATE SCHEMATICS failed.
This I did from within the SCHEMATIC library, and was verified back at the
SCH document
( it was not UPDATED ).

Thanks for the reply.............anyway damn thing is working

Danger.... Danger.... Danger....

Gene Silvernail

Belhaven Applied Technologies Inc.