Hi ALL,
        I am using 99SE SP6 on a nice new DELL and just finished auto
routing a 9 layer board and am going crazy trying to figure out what I am
really looking at in single layer viewing mode. (DUH! how about the current
selected layer?)
        It appears that the artwork displayed does not match the color of
the layer shown in the lower left hand corner that shows what I thought was
the color for the selected layer. Every layer looks mostly green to me. I
think I am from earth but am starting to wonder if I need to be from mars
with Protel.
        Did I click a wrong  property? Is this a fixable bug or at least one
with a workaround? Do I need to ditch my new Dell video card? Please pass
the pain killers this way in a larger bottle!

Thanks,
R. Gordon Price
Director of Research Engineering
Loronix Information Systems, Inc.