HiClive -
I did not comment on any miss-numbering - all I was saying is, that Protels
renumberer is not capable of renumbering the components on board, in proper
sequence. If you encounter some problems between schem. and pcb-enviroment
- I don't know and I also can't comment on this as I am not familiar with
the schem. package nor cross-probing.
Cheers
Robi