Georg Beckmann wrote:

> > -----Urspr|ngliche Nachricht-----

There is a check box (or radio buttons) at the bottom of the "choose
component" box that pops up after you do "Move Component", and click on
a blank spot on the board.  This check box (or whatever) lets you choose
to jump to the component's present location, or to bring the component
to the cursor (I think there's a third selection, but I don't have P99
open at present...)  The selection is remembered for  future uses of
"Move Component" in the same session.

--
Peter Bennett
TRIUMF