From: Gary Richardson [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, February 07, 2001 12:16 PM
To: Multiple recipients of list proteledausers
Subject: RE: [PROTEL EDA USERS]: PCB translation: Protel to Orcad AND
Orcad to Protel

I also need to do these translations. Currently I am trying to get from
Orcad Capture 7.2 to Protel 99 SE. That is from an Orcad schematic to Protel
layout. I am not interested in bring the schematic into Protel, only the
netlist. I have tried various Orcad netlisters with no success. It could be
that I am not using the proper extension to the file so Protel does not
recognize it. Any suggestions?

Gary Richardson
Murphy Switch
301 North Valley Drive