Two archives are available.  Both are Eudora format, from Ian Wilson; one is from
11/1999 to 2/6/2000.  It's available on
idrive.com -- see snips from 2 different posts below.  The second is at
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/protel-users/files/, and
covers 1 May 2000 to 12 Aug 2000.

If it would be useful, I could supply a reasonably complete archive from about
4/5/2000 (through today) in MS Outlook format.

Eudora format and I have included instructions on how to get the data into
a Eudora installation.  Note that Eudora has a free version.  Try
http://www.eudora.com or http://www.qualcomm.com

The archive is large and many subject titles are not quite correct (as
threads drift on to other subjects people sometimes forget to rename the
subject. - one of my pet hates.)
<snip>
Ian Wilson