Marty,

        What did you do before the message?

        I got that same message when I tried to open two design databases in
the same Protel window (99SE SP5). I think the second DDB was corrupted, but
regardless, I had to go use a back-up copy that I had. Periodically, I will
copy off the whole DDB file to another one for such instances. The only
thing I can suggest is going through the "Backup of..." files in the design
area and see if they work, if not, try looking in your recycle bin of the
project (you may have deleted some partial work in there...damned if I
know). Otherwise, the only thing I suggest is grab a six-pack and a pizza
cause it's time to buckle down and do it again...don't you just love
negative progress...sorry bud....I can empathize

Eric Strand
Advanced Systems and Technology
BAE Systems

Mail:     MER15-2651