At 02:38 PM 2/13/01 -0500, Bryan Bernesi wrote:

>Now, I fixed all my ports, net labels, RefDes, etc.......
>When I try to Update PCB I get the errors  "Net Already exists"
>What do I do?
>
>Just to let you know my scenario, my PCB already has all the components
>placed as I want them...
>The only thing routed on the board is the 24 exact modules. I still have
>to wire power, ground, and 2 signal signal nets, for each module as well
>as everything else on the board.

You may be able to use the Synchronizer ("Update PCB") but us old fogeys
are used to dealing with net lists so I'm going to give you that route and
make it as bulletproof as possible.

Go to the PCB file and use Design/Netlist Manager/Menu/Clear All Nets.

Generate a netlist from the Schematic using Design/Create Netlist.

Back in PCB, use Design/Load Nets to bring in the Netlist. Look over the
macros created and especially any errors or warnings; if you accept them,
your net assignments will be updated. You will then run Design/Netlist
Manager/Menu/Update Free Primitives from Component Pads to assign the nets
to your track and vias.

[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Abdulrahman Lomax
P.O. Box 690