I do a lot of simulation with large currents through MOSFET's and
particularly with reverse recovery issues there is a lot going on in a
small amount of time compared to the wavelength.  When I get gmin
problems a crude way is just to increase the "Points per cycle" on the
Transient page.  I sometimes go up to 1,000 or more.  A more powerful
way to deal with it is to go to the advanced page and change the
integration method.  I have pretty good results with "gear 4".

Good luck.

Heart
Heart Transverters S.A.
Costa Rica