I have found the origine of my problem. it's because i have select Active
Project and not active sheet when i do ERC.
After that, I have synchronise and that works fine.

But strangely, when i try to create net from this same SCH my new compoments
don't always appear in the netlist.

I have ever see this problem before (always with SP6) when i do a PCB
directely with netlist create from sheet, that don't
works in first time. And i need to do 'synchronise' (without any change on
my sheet) to have the good result.
And always with new compoments.

Have you see this problem?

Regards