Hi every one.
I have create 3 new compoments in  my own library and try to put them in my
sch with succes. But when i do ERC controle , the report tell me that the
bus wire connect to those compoments are unconnect. My new compoments are
classical and used only passive pin.. And i have giving good net label on
two wires connect to the bus.
When i try to create a netlist those compoments don't appear.
I don't no you , but i find lost of  problem with sch and synchronise pcb
since SP6 and i think i came back to SP5 which works fine.
Protel 99 SE   Sp6
Pentium 300Mhz - 128Mega RAM
Windows 98 sp1

E.BOBILLIER