I have a layout in a CAD .DWG file and I want to import it into Protel
design explorer.  It's basically a schematic of some module.  I want to see
the Protel PCB layout.  Problem is i get this message:

"objects found with negative coordinates or beyond max sheet size, these
objects have not been imported"

and as a result my .sch file is empty.

second question:
on the pcb, how do i place a group of components as close together as
possible using the interactive placement function?  when i use the auto
placing functions, they are aligned and clumped together, but there is too
much space between the components.

-bk