From: "Andrew W. Riley III" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "Multiple recipients of list proteledausers"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Wednesday, February 21, 2001 1:55 PM
Subject: [PROTEL EDA USERS]: Archive Request

> Hello,
>
> Would someone be so kind as to e-mail or post to the Yahoo Groups their
current archive from this List Server in Eudora, Outlook or Outlook Express
format?
> I lost my year 2000 (since August, I think) and January - 2001 archive due
to a check-box I missed in setting up my computer two weeks ago.
> I currently use Outlook as my e-mail reader and downloaded Ian Wilson's
Eudora Archive.  After a few tries I was able to get Outlook to read the
files.  The key was in Ian Wilson's readme file.  I had to create a file
called DESCMAP.PCE with one line containing "Protel,Protel.mbx,M,U" (without
the quotes) and keep it in the same directory as the MBX and TOC file.
Outlook then had no problems importing the archive.

> I now have from the beginning of May 2000 through the 10th or 11th of
August 2000.  So, if someone would fill in any blanks, I would greatly
appreciate it.