Brad Velander
Lead PCB Design
Norsat International Inc.
#100 - 4401 Still Creek Dr.,
Burnaby, B.C., Canada.
V5C6G9.
voice: (604) 292-9089 (direct line)
fax:    (604) 292-9010
email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
www: www.norsat.com

-----Original Message-----
From: TSListServer [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On
Behalf Of Rene Tschaggelar
Sent: Friday, February 23, 2001 1:39 PM
To: Multiple recipients of list proteledausers
Subject: [PROTEL EDA USERS]: Copy combos

I'm using 99SE SP5.

Sometimes I tend to make combined pcbs, where I copy/paste different
project's pcbs onto one to make just one film.

I found the reference point is gone. (copy, select reference point,
paste the reference point at selected location)

GND planes needs repouring ... , why not copy the tracks ?
Anyway, the netlist seems to be missing, and unconnected tracks
are not removed.

Rene