Just prior to our companies re-location, we where part of a semiconductor fab
located
in the middle of Sydneys Olympic site at Homebush. The best part was hearing the
Aussie's roar when we won gold.

Clive Broome
IDT Sydney Design Centre        Ph:         +61 2 9763 3513
8 Bayswater Dr, Homebush        Fax:        +61 2 9763 3409
Sydney,  NSW, 2127              Email:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Australia

         Australia's Leading Semiconductor Designers

Heart <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> on 02/27/2001 11:20:29 AM

Please respond to [EMAIL PROTECTED]