Hi all,

I am like a few fellow users and I have to deal with cross translations back
and forth to Protel and PCAD. There does not seem to be a rosy path in
either direction. For me, the Protel import of PCAD was so-so, with a need
to realign reference designators and part values (not too bad).
Nevertheless, in trying to send 'this edit' back to PCAD, a whole new list
of problems hatched under this chicken. This was especially with respect to
ports. I am using Accel 15.00.50, if that matters.

Has someone seen a list of do's and don't in creating schematics that will
reduce the spaghetti factor (re: flicking it a wall and hoping something
will stick) in moving in both directions ?

Fabe