From: Drew Lundsten [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, 1 March 2001 4:22 PM
To: Multiple recipients of list proteledausers
Subject: [PROTEL EDA USERS]: Client Basic/Server gurus: port-match
script for Sheet Symbols/Port Connections scope?

Hello,

I posted a couple of weeks ago regarding ERC and its lack of reporting on
unmatched ports and sheet entries, to find that a) this is a problem and b)
people solve it by using other scopes.

I'm now interested in writing a script to drill through the hierarchy and
match up the ports with corresponding entries and report unmatched
instances. I think I can see how to navigate around the hierarchy, but can
anyone tell me how to get all the port names on a sheet (and sheet entry
names on a sheet symbol)?

Thanks and best regards,

Drew Lundsten    <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>             direct  +1.858.882.8828
Continuous Computing Corporation                fax  +1.858.777.3388
9380 Carroll Park Dr, San Diego 92121          cell  +1.619.847.4251