Tom,

I've followed your instructions, and cannot reproduce your problem. The
schematic document is initially 0Bytes in size, after saving, closing and
reopening this document its size has increased to 0.3k (using 99SE with SP6).

CONFIDENTIALITY : This  e-mail  and  any attachments are confidential and may be
privileged. If  you are not a named recipient, please notify the sender
immediately and do not disclose the contents to another person, use it for any
purpose or store or copy the information in any medium.