On 08:37 PM 3/2/01 +0200, Andrei Chermyanin said:
>Hello all
>
>I have not new messages for 4 days. What happened?

There have been a large number of messages during the last week. You are
apparently the latest victim of the phantom mail-server "bug...(no, it's
not a virus, just some unknown agent that kills mail traffic to various
list participants from time to time...) I'm cc'ing you directly, so if
you're back "online" to the group, you should get two (2) copies of this
message...

regards,

aj