Hi All,

I'm sorry to report that Protel has not fixed the problem where schematic
part fields all revert back to an asterisk, when a schematic part is moved.

This problem seems to happen at random intervals, and is not easily
reproduced. Protel had announced that they fixed this bug in SP6, but it is
still lurking.

The problem happened to me today when I centered a schematic on the page, by
selecting an area & dragging it. Once the drag was complete the part fields
on one connector all reverted to "*".

(I've reported my findings to Protel)

Mark Geddes
Wind River Systems, Inc.