Is that what happened?  I had the exact same thing happen to me today.  I
was starting to think that I had just never entered the information.
Nick Cobb

-----Original Message-----
From: TSListServer [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On
Behalf Of Mark Geddes
Sent: Friday, March 02, 2001 4:14 PM
To: Multiple recipients of list proteledausers
Subject: [PROTEL EDA USERS]: Schematic part fields still revert to "*"
in SP6

Hi All,

I'm sorry to report that Protel has not fixed the problem where schematic
part fields all revert back to an asterisk, when a schematic part is moved.

This problem seems to happen at random intervals, and is not easily
reproduced. Protel had announced that they fixed this bug in SP6, but it is
still lurking.

The problem happened to me today when I centered a schematic on the page, by
selecting an area & dragging it. Once the drag was complete the part fields
on one connector all reverted to "*".

(I've reported my findings to Protel)

Mark Geddes
Wind River Systems, Inc.