I think that's why many people haven't noticed this bug - it's easy to just
think you forgot to enter the information.

I knew exactly what happened because I only had 2 parts on the page, and had
just finished lining up the part field text. I didn't even notice they
disappeared (after the drag) until after I printed the page out.

Mark Geddes