Brian,
         I tend to treat the Protel autorouter like a very cheap point and shoot camera. Try it, look at the picture, if its a good one keep it and feel happy that such a basic piece of equipment gave such a pleasing result. If the picture is so so then I might try to retouch it by hand. Alternatively I get out my easel, my pencils etc and draw what I wanted by hand. If I have a nice Nikon or Hasselblad sitting around then I will use that of course.

Sorry, long winded way of saying. Nope, not that I know of. LOL

Regards,

Rob Malos,
Cyborg Design.

Brian Guralnick wrote:

Any recommended settings for the autorouter to help prevent the illustrated near 90 degree corner routing._____________
Brian Guralnick
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * This message sent by: PROTEL EDA USERS MAILING LIST * * Use the "reply" command in your email program to * respond to this message. * * To unsubscribe from this mailing list use the form at * the Association web site. You will need to give the same * email address you originally used to subscribe (do not * give an alias unless it was used to subscribe). * * Visit http://www.techservinc.com/protelusers/subscrib.html * to unsubscribe or to subscribe a new email address. * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * ______________________________________________________ To post a message: To unsubscribe or subscribe we recommend using the form at our web site: http://www.techservinc.com/protelusers/subscrib.html You may also unsubscribe directly by email: however this may fail if you're trying to unsubscribe an "old" email address, an alias mail account, or if your mail client uses an unusual encoding format. To contact the Forum Administrator: