Hi all,

    I've been cleaning up my libraries...

For those of you who want super compact schematic symbols images, here it
is.

Super small discrete component symbols.  most diode types including tuning
diode, most transistors types, fuse, resistor, caps, varicaps, pots,
switches/buttons, crystals, basic voltage regulators, led, inductor, tank
style inductors.  Hope you like my home drawn art...

Except for double diodes, discrete component pinouts are B,S,E, G,S,D, A,K
instead of pin numbers for matching footprints within your own footprint
libraries.

ftp://ftp.point-lab.com/quartus/Public/ProtelUsers/

Download file -> SuperCompact.zip
Size=4Kb.