After importing a custom library from OrCAD 9.2 I noticed two issues.
1.  In OrCAD I defined a square area on the top solder mask as a copper pour and did
not see it after importing to Protel 99 SP 6. (Help states that OrCAD copper pours
will convert to polygons)
2.  Also I have pads in OrCAD that are defined as rectangular for the top copper and
solder mask but the top paste is defined as oblong with different length and width
dim.  Protel makes the top paste the same as the top layer.

There were no errors after importing the library.

Any help would be appreciated greatly.

Thanks,

Lawrence Carter
Product Design Supervisor
CTS Resistor / Electrocomponent

Notice:  This message is intended solely for the person to whom it
is addressed.  Unintended recipients will be legally responsible for
unauthorized use, disclosure, copying or distribution.  If you have
received this message in error, please notify the sender immediately
by replying to this message.  Then delete this message from your
system.  Thank you.

CTS Resistor/Electrocomponents          (219) 589-3111 Phone
406 Parr Road                           (219) 589-3243 Fax
Berne, IN 46711                         www.ctscorp.com