Hi All,

I feel I have to comment on this, maybe a liitle off of  Geoff's line but the
2.8
comes into play. I have asked in the past that the pads stack include
EVERYTHING down to the plane layers, spokes, spacing, gaps, etc
as it was done in 2.8.

Geoff, I don't know if you remember but I sent you the reasons why, directly
to you Email address. You said you would look into it.

Since the rules set up toatally disregards the planes that emphasises the fact
that
this needs to be implimented at the DDB level which is equal to the PCB
level of 2.8. Not as a Rule setup!

It is something that was completely lost in the "upgrade" to SE.

If You can't tell it Is ticking me off.

Reagrds to all,

Jim

snip
Geoff Harland wrote:

> Maybe not the biggest of issues. But still annoying in some situations when
> "de-pad-stacking" pads that are not on one of the "top" layers. Pcb files
> that were previously created using Adv Pcb 2.8 can be problematic in this
> regard.
>
> Regards,
> Geoff Harland.

* To join or leave this list visit: