What we really need is a flag for a component that says
that a component of class X must be located within Y mm.
We don't need/want to specify which particular component
is the bypass cap for that particular chip, just that one
of a class of components must be within cooee of the part
needing bypassing.

John Haddy

* To join or leave this list visit: