Hello,
    I have a small problem to solve that is related to Protel V3 . The
company I work for has Protel v3 installed on a PC workstation running NT4 .
Recently I've tried to convince them to buy 99se and installed the demo on
the same workstation . I believe it was also patched with service pack 5
(initially with sp3 which was on the installation disk, then with sp5
downloaded from protel)  . There were some issues with it that are not the
point of my post now, and the company decided to not buy 99se and stick with
v3 for now. 99se/sp5 was deinstalled .
    Now comes the surprise. After uninstalling 99se , the old Protel v3
doesn't show up in the install/uninstall programs windows (in control panel)
. The program is fully functional otherwise. The demo 99se was installed in
a totally separate directory , on another hard drive and with different
working and library directories .
    How can we bring back the protel v3 in the control panel ? As it is, it
can't be uninstalled anymore since it doesn't show as being installed.
    Another separate question is , can the 99se demo be reinstalled to
evaluate sp6 , which may make management change their minds and go for the
new version ?

Best Regards,
Matt Tudor , MSEE
Elmar Technologies