We received several email messages today from  members stating they have
received error messages. The list server error processing is fully
automated. When a members account returns 255 or more errors they are
automatically removed from the list. Before removal they are sent error
warning messages.

Apparently Beginning Sunday March 25th erroneous error messages where going
out due to server configuration problems. We have reconfigured the server
and believe the problem is fixed. If anyone is in question as to whether or
not the error messages where correct you may check the error count on your
forum membership using the forum membership status page on the association
web site.

If you still have questions or problems please direct mail directly to the
forum administrator. Posting problems to the public forum is not the same
as mailing directly to the forum administrator.

Forum Administrator
Association of Protel EDA Users
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.techservinc.com/protelusers