Doug,

Long and Short version things to try...

Short version first.  Close Protel, Delete/Rename the Client99SE.INI(in
Windows or Winnt directory), open Protel check access codes and install any
that are missing, Close Protel... repeat for each workstation.

Long Version...

Here is what I would try. Hopefully this will help.  I don't remember ever
seeing the Protel software remove access codes... so I would suspect maybe
some damage or write protection on your Client99SE.INI in the windows
directory.

Remove all access codes from the Protel installations one at a time then
close the program.

While Protel is closed... Delete or Rename the Client99SE.INI from the
Windows/Winnt directory for each workstation.

When all codes are removed and the INI is deleted or renamed for each
workstation then..

Load Protel 99 SE and re-enter your access codes manually then close Protel
and it should write this new info to a new Client99SE.INI... do this for
each workstation.

Hopefully that may clean out the issue with codes disappearing.

Make sure you have full read/write access to your Windows or Winnt directory

Colby Siemer                        ** Custom Battery Chargers
                                           ** Custom Power Supplies
PowerStream Technology       ** Custom UPS
140 S. Mountainway Drive      ** Custom DC/DC Converters
Orem Utah 84058                  ** Power management electronics for OEMs

http://www.PowerStream.com