> I did and it won't go away! I have done a select all on that layer and
> deleted everything. It won't go away.
>
> Micky Blain

To summarise the procedure which *should* work:

1. Delete all items present on the layer.
2. Deassign any net assigned to the layer.
3. Delete the layer from the layers listed in the Layer Stack Manager.

Item 1 above *should* deal with any split power planes placed on the layer,
but that is yet another aspect that should be specifically checked if any
such items had in fact previously been placed on that layer.

If doing *all* of the above does not result in the layer being purged from
the list of available layers, then there is a problem somewhere.

Regards,
Geoff Harland.
E-Mail Disclaimer

* To join or leave this list visit: