At 01:32 PM 2/13/01 -0600, Micky Blain wrote:
>I have deleted a power plane from my design. It seems that SP6 is not taking
>this off of the design. I think I remember this subject being discussed but
>I was swamped at the time and it was a few weeks back.
>
>Does anyone know how to get the plane off the design?
>Micky Blain
>PowerSmart Inc.

You cannot remove any layer or plane which has any primitives on it, and I
think that it also must have no net assignment, but I'm not sure about
that. You can use Edit/Select/All on Layer to select all on that plane (the
command works on the current layer) and then Edit/Clear to delete it. Then
you can go to Design/Layer Stack Manager to remove the plane.

[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Abdulrahman Lomax
P.O. Box 690
El Verano, CA 95433