At 03:58 PM 4/18/01 -0600, Carlos Claveria wrote:
>Hi everyone,
>
>I have a board design complete and I have been trying to generate print
>previews. Protel crashes every time I insert the bottom layer to my "bottom
>layer" printout.

I don't have an answer as to why this might be occurring, but I can suggest
a possible workaround. Generate Gerbers and then print the gerbers with
CAMtastic or import them into a PCB and print them with the print server.

Printing the Gerbers is safer, in general, since that is actually what a
fabricator will receive. Only from doing that would you find, for example,
that the octagonal pads you used have been rotated 22.5 degrees due to an
inconsistency between the RS-274X standard and Protel gerber generation.
That can cause a short.

[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Abdulrahman Lomax
P.O. Box 690