On 11:51 AM 30/04/2001 -0700, Dwight Harm said:
>Interesting... I had never tried that function before, but it does FAIL on
>my machine that has P99SEsp6 installed, and works on two other machines w/o
>Protel, but there are a lot of other differences between the machines.

Work for me - I do not see the message and the MMC program starts OK from
the rt-click on My Computer.  (I only post this message so I can add my
take on the comment below.

>P.S. When using "reply" to post a new message, pls delete the irrelevant

Yes please - but even better, do *not* use Reply-To to create a new message
as this can stuff up some archiving programs - so your message and messages
that follow your thread end up within the original thread instead of
starting a new one.  In the header of emails you can see a header like:
many (most?) archiving programs use this In-Reply-To header to determine
threading rather than the subject line.

My USD$0.00002 worth,
Ian

* To join or leave this list visit: