Hi All,

I stumbled on a problem, trying to copy a part of a PCB design.
This is what happened:
First try:
Select Inside Area, to select a major part of a PCB, including 2 complete
polygons.
The polygons were not selected, I can understand that, because the
originally "polygoned" area was larger than the selected area. Outer parts
of the polygons were removed as dead copper.
Then I selected the polygons by Select Connected Copper, indeed, they were
selected.
Now, copying and pasting the selection, the polygons are NOT pasted.
Another try:
I unlocked the primitives of the polygons.
Select Inside Area: the polygon tracks are now selected.
However, copying and pasting the selection, again the polygon tracks are NOT
pasted!

The only way to copy these polygons seems to be, to Select All, then
deselect everything I do not want to copy. Then the polygons or polygon
tracks are pasted.
A (minor?) bug or am I overlooking something?

Have a nice day!

Joop Reekers
Semecs bv, Almelo NL.