Joop,

Instead of using Select-Connected Copper, can you try Shift-Click on the
polygons and seeing if they copy then.  I suspect that you need to select
the polygon *not* just the tracks of the polygon.  There is a
difference.  Using select selected copper you are only selecting the tracks
(I suspect) and not the polygon.

I think there may be a bug of omission - in that they polygon is apparently
selected (tracks highlighted) but really it is not. I seem to remember some
problems with shift-click selection of polygons but thought this may have
been fixed in a service pack.  I am working from memory here.  Maybe there
should be a new select command Select-Polygons, possibly there would be
some use for a Expand Selection server that could expand any partially
selected copper connections and polygons which have one or more selected
tracks.  Maybe this server could have an option box to control what
entities are included in the expanded selection. Maybe maybe maybe...but
not by me at this time (anyway), anyone else want a go?

Ian Wilson