Colin,
        just to clarify after your last post, Omikron (Organic White Tin) is
not a standard OSP as you seem to indicate. It is a tin plating process
which uses an organic OSP of some sort in the plating as well. It is a
direct competitive system to the silver immersion processes. You can check
them out at:

http://www.floridacirtech.com/

Here is your local rep for this product.

Chemgraph Australia Pty. Ltd.
Unit 23, 11 Havelock Road
Bayswater, Victoria 3153
+61-3-9729-6444 -TEL
+61-3-9720-5940-FAX
E-Mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

        We use it for our microwave circuitry because it doesn't have an
underlying plate and the White Tin matches closest to copper for electrical
performance at high frequencies. This is a problem which we have with Gold
because the gold must either be very thick or the skin effect drops into the
nickel barrier layer which is higher resistance and much more lossy then the
Omikron White Tin which matches copper characteristics closely.

Brad Velander,
Lead PCB Designer,
Norsat International Inc.,
#300 - 4401 Still Creek Dr.,