hi brad

if i understand corrrectly, (excuse me if i don't) when placing arcs on a
polygon you cannot press space to change the "start/end" mode (as you can
when placing a track) therefore the polygon can be whatever protel feels
like at the time :-)
when i am placing polygon outlines i add a new net called "outline" and
"fill"  i draw around where i want the curved polygon etc with a track
segment (which is easier as the space bar works) then i drag a polygon fill
over the top (set its net to be "fill") and then select remove dead copper
etc in the polygon options.  lastly remove the temporary "outline" voila one
curved polygon exactly how you need it.

Rich