Has anyone experienced large delays when moving between sheets or deleting
primitives of a hierarchical design?

I have:
* 12 x A2 size schematic sheets
* The delays occur when changing between sheets or deleting "anything", no
matter how simple, off one of them.

If I close all sheets apart form one I want to work on, performance
improves significantly. For each sheet I open
the delay is exponential. I have repaired and compacted the database
several times and played with the options.
None of these had any effect. I have also tried disconnecting from the
network and closing all applications, and
still there was no difference.

My PC is a Dell 420 workstation, PIII Dual 877Mhz, 512 RDRAM.

I'm out of ideas for the moment.

Regards,

Colin Weber