> I've also noticed that after building relatively complex footprints, such
as
> ball escapes for BGA devices with the escape track routing added and
> modified over time, when I drag these parts around I notice little bits of
> copper from tracks that no longer seem to be part of the library part!!!
So
> am I probably falling victim some little momentary lapse from time to
time?
> But it isn't very clear what that would be.
>
> Tim Hutcheson

Just a thought. Are the primitives of the associated component in a locked
state?

And here's a gotcha to watch out for. Using the Unroute command can strip
non-pad primitives on signal layers from within components, even if these
components' primitives are in a locked state.

Regards,
Geoff Harland.
E-Mail Disclaimer